Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hi All,
So LivingSocial finally got back to me about possibly working with them. LivingSocial is a website which advertizes and sells coupons that are in your area.  The way it works: You sign up to be on their email list, each day they send one deeply discounted deal to use at local businesses, purchase the daily deals with one easy click, receive a link to your voucher the next business day, you'll get a unique link to share. If three people buy the deal using your link, then your deal is free.  There are no up front costs and I believe they charge a percentage of what you make.

I am planning on talking with the marketing department sometime next week to find more of the details. I am just not sure how time sensitive it will be.  Here is the idea:  We sell Season Tickets at $35 instead of $70.  If I remember correctly, they require the discount to be at least 50%. Please note that the goal here is not necessarily to make money, but to get people to know who we are and interested in what we do.  If we gain a little money in the process who's gonna complain.  So think of this as an investment in our future. :)

Here is the website that describes a little bit about how it works: https://getfeatured.livingsocial.com/getfeatured/us#buildyourbrand

I have talked about this before at the meetings and there has been interest, I just wanted to double check before I try to hammer out the details.

Brittany Haywood

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! Hope we can work something out with Living Social.

    ReplyDelete